Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ain't no order

“That other political party makes a lot of sense. They have some valid points. I value their intelligent discourse in our place of government, and hope they do well in the next election.”
Any political party

“My next book is called Woo-Woo Bean the Bear. It’s a long story. Just like all of my stories.”
Stephen King, out of ideas

“Let the heavens shake and the earth recoil with fear, for lo! I have arrived.”
Leonard Nimoy, shortly before the fiery end of Comic-Con ‘06

“I stopped playing good guys and started playing bad guys because, as Luke Skywalker, I realized that the straight-and-narrow bastards don’t get the ladies. Look at Luke! He was jonesing for his sister the whole time, and by the end all he got to do was watch his dad’s funeral. The Joker? Harley Quinn, right out of the gate. Straight up.”
Mark Hamill, cool dude

No comments:

Post a Comment