Friday, August 12, 2011

Star Warsin'

“What? Don’t look at me like that. His hair floats everywhere. He’s always shedding. It could have gotten down there any number of ways. Don’t… don’t look at me like that.”
Princess Leia, trying desperately to hide a forbidden love affair with a certain wookiee

“You are to come straight home after work. I don’t care how old you are, you’re my son, and by god, I’m going to make up for all those years I missed. Now give your old man a hug.”

“Daaaaaaad, you’re embarrassing me in front of my friends.”

“Good. It’s the laughter of love, son.”
Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, in an alternate universe where Luke just wishes his father was dead

“Vocal tick, this is, mmm, yes. Hate it, I do. To speech therapy, twice weekly, I go.”
Yoda, eternal sufferer

No comments:

Post a Comment