Friday, August 12, 2011

Star Trekkin'

“I honestly have no idea what my bridge crew is saying ninety percent of the time. ‘Make it so’ usually gets me through the rough spots.”
Captain Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation

“The other Star Trek captains can fight over who’s the best all they want. I’m the voice of Flemeth in Dragon Age, and by god, that’s better than any amount of trekkie prestige.”
Kate Mulgrew, aka Captain Kathryn Janeway

“Dammit, Jim, I’m an actor, not a doctor! This gig sucks.”
DeForest Kelley, aka Dr. Leonard McCoy

“I have crushed your resistance. Your will, your strength, is mine. Now, with your resources at my fingertips, I shall rule the world! All fear the Nimoy!”
Leonard Nimoy, shortly after being greenlighted as the director for Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

No comments:

Post a Comment